Friday 17 January 2014

Day 2 in the cavegirl houshold


14 jan. 

Still no paleo delivery (despite lots of texts back and forth, pretty annoyed to be honest but had an egg left so I was saved) so one poached egg and sunflower seeds for breakfast. Felt fine but at circuit training this morning I had a headache when I jumped. Headaches got worse throughout the day. Didn't realise I would miss tea this much!

 
Lunch at barlotti again (the same power box salad).

Paleo Box got delivered to work. Too big to walk with it so had to take a taxi home.  It started to melt throughout the day so put it straight in the freezer when I got home so hope I will be okay. Paleodeliveries confirmed it would last six hours in the box so fingers crossed.

 
Dinner was a jerk chicken with slow roasted tomatoes and a small amount of parsnips.  It took a while to defrost and cook in the oven, but will be more prepared in the days to come in terms of defrosting. 



No comments:

Post a Comment