Friday 17 January 2014

Day 3, the Bloating begins.


15 jan 

 
Breakfast. Didn't wake up starving. Had seared chicken breast with a poached egg and capers. Broccoli came too but I can't eat that. Was struggling to finish all the chicken. 

 
Had a few seeds but didn't really think about food until 12. Had a lemon and ginger tea to keep me going around 11. 

 
Lunch. More seared chicken with parsnip and carrot mash and garlic mushrooms. Very tasty. Stuffed after intact. Iv never really had a big meal in the middle of the day. Headaches are much better but still a twinge. Its funny it only takes you two bad days to get the caffine out of your system and not miss it.  I do miss the comfort of a cup of tea, but not the tea itself.

 
No need for a snack but ate the seeds I brought in anyway. Won't bring them tomorrow so don't have the temptation. More want something sweet so maybe are too many chewinggums to make up for it today. Had the ingenious idea of buying decaf tea bags today but they didn't have almond milk so once I get that I'm sorted. No headaches today but felt very bloated, to the extent that it hurt. 

 
Wasn't particularly hungry but ate dinner incase I got hungry later when I was out.   Had lightly spiced loin of pork with Brussels sprouts and carrot and parsnip mash. The pork itself was nice and lean. I left the fat around it. Miss something sweet for afters. Might have to have a square of dark choc tomorrow. Although will that mess with the no dairy?! Strong temptation to have a glass of wine when I was out.  But I am trying to be particularly good for the month of January.  I read an article that just one month off does wonders for your liver.  Can't believe I'v only been off now for 14 days, feels like months! 



No comments:

Post a Comment