Friday 17 January 2014

Day 5 and I'm up and running.

Big workout at the gym this morning (1hr)  with a personal trainer. After 20 mins interval training I was ready to die but 40 mins of weights and lunges later I can truly say that I was pushed! Home for breakfast- scrambled eggs with 2 rashers and sautéed mushrooms. The mushrooms were delicious- I was licking the plate for the last of the juices! Left the rind of the rashers but suprised myself that I ate all of the rest. I thought defrosted scrambled eggs might be a bit yuck but they tasted fine. Slightly different consistency but I'm not complaining. 

No real bloating today, well a bit towards the end of the day but i think that's due to the 2 apples I had to have in the afternoon as I was really hungry. Also had a small packet of apricots which I know is very bad to have all that fruit but I suppose I could be snacking on worse. 

Lunch was turnip and horseradish soup with beef. Very tasty. I usually have a bowl that size for lunch very day, but today it looked kind of small. Has my appetite gotten bigger?  I was full after lunch but not stuffed, and was very hungry in the afternoon. 

Home for dinner, and i discovered non sweetened almond milk so very happy for my cup of decaf tea later. It might actually work! 

Dinner is fish stew with cod, salmon, saffron and fennel. So delicious. I could def go in for a second portion. I really hope it's on the menu next week. Must try and steal the recipie. 



No comments:

Post a Comment