Tuesday 21 January 2014

Week two day one.

Breakfast: scrambled eggs with bacon,kale, broccoli, and sweet potato.


Lunch- Turkey, vegatables and a spicy tomato based sauce.

Forgot to bring in snacks so was fairly peckish in the afternoon.  Went for a coffee (my first shot of caffine in a week) and almond milk.  It did the trick.

A few nuts and seeds when I got home before heading to an hour of Zumba.

Home for dinner, a bit late in the evening to be eating such a big meal- a massive portion of chicken with roasted parsnips and turnips.  I left it heating in the oven a bit long so the chicken was fairly dry.  I added some of my Mum's spicy tomato relish, which went down a treat, but I am sure there is buckets of sugar in there so won't be using too much of it in the future.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment